My photo
Welcome! My name is Elizabeth and I'm a home schooling' mama to one little Monkey. We are currently using My Father's World first grade and these are our adventures!

Wednesday, August 1, 2012

I am saying out loud !

STILL is a documentary film project committed to breaking the silence about pregnancy and infant loss.
STILL will be a feature length documentary film which tells the stories of families from all walks of life who have suffered the loss of a baby during pregnancy or during infancy.

STILL is for those who grieve as well as those who want to reach out and understand.

STILL represents the silence of the babies who have died and the steadfast resilience of their surviving families.
 
Please go to http://stillproject.org to check out this AMAZING project.
 
I am saying it  out loud I have lost, and LOVED one of the greatest gifts GOD gave me. I am SURIVING one small step at a time. This does not make me any less, but a little more special!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment