My photo
Welcome! My name is Elizabeth and I'm a home schooling' mama to one little Monkey. We are currently using My Father's World first grade and these are our adventures!

Sunday, July 1, 2012

A little Rant!

I have not held anything back on my blog.. These are my true feelings, true language, this is what I need to survive other horrible thing in me life... if you can not handle it do not read it. Stop going to your mother asking her to tell me to watch what I put on FB, and my blog. I do not care if you do not like it, or if you think that it makes me look trashy. This is me! If you wanted a say in how I was raised them you should have stuck around regardless of what/whom you thought was in your way. Now that I am 26 you do not get a say. When I have needed you the most you where no were to be found! If me, or my language that I use bothers/embarrass you then you do not have to read it or come around me! * End Rant*

No comments:

Post a Comment