My photo
Welcome! My name is Elizabeth and I'm a home schooling' mama to one little Monkey. We are currently using My Father's World first grade and these are our adventures!

Monday, July 2, 2012

Maggie Bear has made it home!




Maggie Bear came!! She is beautiful! When the post man put the box in my arms I knew it was her. I said God is this heavy.. then it hit me like a ton of bricks. The reality of it set it.. the "weight" of it. I ran to the kitchen cut the box open, held the bear, and sobbed. I called Hayden , and told him that Maggie Bear had came. He was squealing with delight, and so excited hold her. I drove across town to pick him up, and his reaction was so cute.. He said WHOA she is heabby. He was so happy. I can't wait to see what Don reaction to her will be. I sat in the chair, and put her on my chest one of the regrets that I had from the hospital, and I could feel the sadness melt away. :)

2 comments:

  1. So glad she came! She is a beautiful bear and I'm glad you have something to hold!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How sweet! Hayden looks adorable holding maggie bear! He's really cute!

    Christine

    ReplyDelete