My photo
Welcome! My name is Elizabeth and I'm a home schooling' mama to one little Monkey. We are currently using My Father's World first grade and these are our adventures!

Sunday, July 1, 2012

Dear Maggie

Dear Maggie,
Lord, How I miss you tonight. It feels like someone ripped the band aide off a fresh wound. Sometimes it all does not seem really, then I come crashing back down to reality. Hayden has been asking about you a lot lately.. he misses you so much.., and still loves you with such a pure heart. I can't wait to meet you again. Till then I will wait because I am alive even though you who was apart of me has died. I feel bad because I have not been out for our Thursday chats, it does not mean that I love you less.. it just hurts less to live for Thursdays. I know you understand... It hurts to breath tonight. I have never wanted anything more ,but to be able to change your outcome.. I was not able to, and some days I feel like I failed you. If your  flying with a little boy named Shelton tell him we said hello. We used some of your money to give him mommy, and daddy some peace. We paid the balance of his services off. I hope they find peace in that, and you my dear Maggie are always in their heart. I promise to keep doing acts of kindness in your name called Maggie's Miracles. I love you more than you will ever know my sweet angel.

No comments:

Post a Comment