My photo
Welcome! My name is Elizabeth and I'm a home schooling' mama to one little Monkey. We are currently using My Father's World first grade and these are our adventures!

Thursday, June 7, 2012

Well, I had a counseling appointment today, then I went, and visited Maggie. What an emotionally draining morning.. I sat in the cemetery, and just balled today. I am gald that I have somewhere to visit her at here on earth I really am, but it should not be like this. I would give just about ANYTHING to be able to hold her again. You all can't imagine the hurt that come with losing her. ( I am in a mood right now too.. a mood that no matter what anyone has to say I will not feel comforted by it. ) When you get down to it I am still so mad at GOD. I could go on, and on, and say really hurtful things about women that have babies that do not want them, or are not ready to raise them.. it will not help.. It will not bring my Maggie back to me. I am becoming bitter, jealous, and nasty in spirit. I just want to scream.. throw a fit, lay down on the floor sob, and never get up.. I don't get the luxury of doing that. I have Hayden to think about.. my sweet boy who needs me :) This is just so unfair.. I just want my baby girl too.

No comments:

Post a Comment