My photo
Welcome! My name is Elizabeth and I'm a home schooling' mama to one little Monkey. We are currently using My Father's World first grade and these are our adventures!

Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Happy 2 months flying my sweet Maggie!

Yesterday Maggie turned two months old! I did not even think about it till today... Also, if I do not go to the cemetery tomorrow it will be two weeks in a row that I have missed my Thursday date... I have mixed emotions about all of this. Am I forgetting about her? It makes me sad that it now all just dawned on me, but does that mean I have been happy or distracted/ busy?? I don't know?? So, confused! I guess on the other hand it is good that I am not just "living" for Thursday to roll along. I am sobbing as I type this, I feel like such a bad mother...,but life must go on, and I MUST learn how to live in a world that she is not physically in.  So, with a heavy heart ..Happy 2 months flying my sweet Maggie!

No comments:

Post a Comment