My photo
Welcome! My name is Elizabeth and I'm a home schooling' mama to one little Monkey. We are currently using My Father's World first grade and these are our adventures!

Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Needing help with a brilliant idea!

We have had so many wonderful people be so generous to us on our journey with Maggie. I really want to start an organization called Maggie's Miracles where we can pay it forward back to people in our community. Other than this great idea I have no clue where to start. I just think it will give me great comfort doing good in here name, that way she continues to live on. Her first miracle was giving her heart to others, and I don't want it to be her last. So, I need some help with idea's or getting this started... please leave a comment or e- mail me at Haydensmom1008@yahoo.com if you know of anyone in our community that is need.

No comments:

Post a Comment