My photo
Welcome! My name is Elizabeth and I'm a home schooling' mama to one little Monkey. We are currently using My Father's World first grade and these are our adventures!

Tuesday, May 8, 2012

My afternoon has been pretty bad with Don going back to work. I have really missed Maggie, and I have been in a lot of pain. Have you ever felt like your heart was ripped in two? That is what I have been feeling like this afternoon. A big piece of my heart is here on earth, but the other half is in heaven with her. Thank God for giving me one half here to keep me grounded... I am so angry ! To be able to see both of my children this year on Mothers Day I have to go visit one in the cemetery, when I should be holding her, feeding her, kissing her, brushing her hair...... We have all the humanly answers to the Why's ,but it is still not good enough.... She was so beautiful, and innocent! I miss her moving inside of my belly. I want to scream, and kick like a four year old.. THIS IS SO UNFAIR!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment