My photo
Welcome! My name is Elizabeth and I'm a home schooling' mama to one little Monkey. We are currently using My Father's World first grade and these are our adventures!

Thursday, May 10, 2012

Lunch with my princess

Last night was a little rough again... I ended up crying myself to sleep holding her pink blanket that held her while she was here on earth. By the time I feel asleep I just felt numb.. totally numb. My arms just feel so empty all the time... I want to be able to smell, hold, and love my sweet baby.

We ended up going out to the cemetery , and eating lunch with Maggie today. It was nice to be able to sit out there , and soak up the sun with her. Hayden was so cute.. I don't think he fully understands everything.. He left some chips on her grave for her. We all blew her a kiss, but he was very upset that he could not hug her. I have only had one other experience in my life where I have felt like my heart has physically broke. It took years for it feel some what mended back together. This is now the second time I have felt like this.... it hurts more than I remember ( it hurts to breathe) , but this time I don't think it will ever stop hurting... I think I will always have a dull ache..                                                                                                                                                    

No comments:

Post a Comment