My photo
Welcome! My name is Elizabeth and I'm a home schooling' mama to one little Monkey. We are currently using My Father's World first grade and these are our adventures!

Sunday, May 13, 2012

Mothers Day Continued.......

Welp, just got back from the cemetery..I HATE the fact that I have to go visit my daughter there instead of having here her with me  in my arms! I just have to keep reminding my self that  earth is not my home, heaven is, and when I get their it will be so much sweeter because we can finally be together again.
Everyone say a big prayer for us. We put in an adoption application last night.. the agency has two spots open to work with families wanting to adopt. Please pray that they accept our application. We have so much love to give a baby. I know that no one will ever replace my Maggie,but we still have room to love another child.

No comments:

Post a Comment