My photo
Welcome! My name is Elizabeth and I'm a home schooling' mama to one little Monkey. We are currently using My Father's World first grade and these are our adventures!

Wednesday, May 16, 2012

1 Month

Tomorrow will be one month with out you my sweet Maggie. One month with out feeling you move , or hearing your cry. We will never see what your eyes looked like open... we will never know your feeding schedule... We will never get to see you smile, or coo.  I will never get to style your hair, or change your clothes.You were taken from us far too soon. Do know this my sweet Maggie, I miss you, and love you with all of my heart.

1 comment:

  1. Maggie is in the arms of Jesus, He is holding her tight until the day He calls you home, to hold her once again. Faith, Hope and Love knowing your precious lil girl is being well taken care of by her Heavenly Father. ~Praying for you sweet Sister,~Tami

    ReplyDelete