My photo
Welcome! My name is Elizabeth and I'm a home schooling' mama to one little Monkey. We are currently using My Father's World first grade and these are our adventures!

Thursday, April 19, 2012

I just wanted to pop on , and let everyone know that I am fine. Maggie was born at 8:07 , and passed away at 9:25. She was 6 lbs 10 oz , and 19 in long. The cause of her passing was due to her kidney's. She had both kidney's , but they both were filled with cysts. I am very sad, but at peace knowing she is with the lord, and will not have to suffer. Thank you all for your prayers, and kindness. P.s. LOOK AT ALL THAT HAIR!!

4 comments:

  1. She is beautiful...such cherished memories of your strength. Bless you and your sweet family.
    You are in the thoughts and prayers of many!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is so beautiful Liz & she looks just like you. I am glad you were given sometime with her. many more prayers are still being sent to you & glad to know that you are safe & sound!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a precious child! I am so glad that you had some time with her to cuddle and kiss her. You will always cherish those precious moments with her even though her life here was brief. I will continue to pray for you and your family. Barb

    ReplyDelete
  4. I found your blog through your sil Denise.

    Maggie is precious and beautiful! I have been praying for you family for several months and will continue to do so.

    Laurie

    ReplyDelete