My photo
Welcome! My name is Elizabeth and I'm a home schooling' mama to one little Monkey. We are currently using My Father's World first grade and these are our adventures!

Saturday, April 28, 2012

Got out of the house today, and went to Walmart.. made a lap around the store..big accomplishment a week after surgery!! It felt good to get out, and not have to do anything sad. A wonderful lady from our church brought us dinner last night. It was AMAZING.. I ate everything on my plate, and it stayed down. Another big accomplishment because I have just not wanted to eat. Thank you Julie so much!!! I just have to keep reminding my self to take on day at a time. I will never forget my dear Maggie, but I am hoping it gets easier as time goes on ( or maybe you just get more coping skills ?? )

1 comment: