My photo
Welcome! My name is Elizabeth and I'm a home schooling' mama to one little Monkey. We are currently using My Father's World first grade and these are our adventures!

Friday, April 27, 2012

We went this morning, and got balloons/ flowers to put on Maggie's grave. It looked beautiful when we were done. I miss her so much.... I am sure I will have many more days like this. It's so unreal that she is really gone, and will never come back. We have had a lot of great support during this, and we appreciate it. Now that it is coming to an end... we have people jumping on the grief train... I can not tell you the number of "friend" request that we have had...or the number of people saying that they will help, then never show up. It has showed us who the real people are that surrounds us. So, thank you from the bottom of our heart for being here and following through with what you say.

1 comment:

  1. I think my post came across bitchy, and it was not meant to be.. I just wanted to thank the people that have been talking/helping with us the whole time. I just feel like there have been a group of people here in the last week that just wanted to gawk at us, and see us during the most painful time. So, I am very sorry if it came out wrong.

    ReplyDelete