My photo
Welcome! My name is Elizabeth and I'm a home schooling' mama to one little Monkey. We are currently using My Father's World first grade and these are our adventures!

Monday, January 16, 2012

January 16, 2012:
I woke up from a strange dream.. I was speaking to the paster of  a church. He said two things to me 1. You are truly saved and have nothing to worry about. 2. No matter how much you will/ pray the only way to receive a miracle from God is to have true FAITH. Then I woke up . FREAKY.
Also, I need you guys to pray for Don and his family. We got word this morning that his uncle has passed away. Don is on overload with everything that has been happening. Please pray for peace and understanding during this time.
Really sad , but really amazed at modern medicine. Someone brought it to my attention today that there is a local boy living with only 1/2 a HEART. They are having a fundraiser for the family. ( Really amazed and happy for the family) This makes me sad that medical professionals can figure that out , but they have no help for us. :(

No comments:

Post a Comment