My photo
Welcome! My name is Elizabeth and I'm a home schooling' mama to one little Monkey. We are currently using My Father's World first grade and these are our adventures!

Monday, January 16, 2012

January 15, 2012:
I could not go to church again today. I feel like another balloon of hope was popped the other day. I love the Lord , but I do not feel like singing his praises right now. I did speak to a wonderful women late tonight. Her story is very similar to mine. Her baby is 4 months old and has had both of the kidney's removed. They are waiting on a donor for the little fighter. If everyone could say a prayer for baby M and his family I would appreciate it. She gave me names of a couple of doctors and has soon as Tuesday hits I will be on the phone. She did remind me that any road along this journey is going to be HELL. She is so right......

No comments:

Post a Comment