My photo
Welcome! My name is Elizabeth and I'm a home schooling' mama to one little Monkey. We are currently using My Father's World first grade and these are our adventures!

Monday, January 16, 2012

January 14, 2012:
We got some good news , but the prognosis is still the same. We found out that the baby does in fact have 2 kidney's, stomach, and a bladder. All the organs it needs... , but both kidneys are not functioning. One is full of cysts and the other one can not keep up the work for both , so it is not functioning because of that. With that being said about the kidney's they are saying the lungs will never develop because of lack of fluid. Keep praying for us! That one kidney still has a chance to work and fight. It is not over till the dear lord stops the heart. I have one more call that I am going to make to the university of Kansas to see if they can help. The key to all of this is to have fluid for the lung development. If the lung develop then we have so many options, dialysis.. transplant.. etc . but with out the fluid for the lungs there is no hope.

No comments:

Post a Comment