My photo
Welcome! My name is Elizabeth and I'm a home schooling' mama to one little Monkey. We are currently using My Father's World first grade and these are our adventures!

Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Hey guys! I had an appointment today and got to see Maggie. She is doing great! No fluid changes, but she is still growing, and heart beat was great! She moved her legs today!! All I could do was cry. God is great! NONE of her limbs are fused right now!! I also did some research today on donating my breast milk, and will be doing so as long as blood work comes back fine. Please continue to pray for us. Tomarrow we are going to the funeral home to make final arrangments for Maggie. Again, I know God can still work a miracle for us, but what if  Maggie is someone elses miracle? So, if the arrangments are not needed praise the LORD, but if they are then my only job will be to heal.

I need you guys to say another prayer another mother going threw the same thing that I am. She is a little further along with a boy, but he has the same disease as Maggie. Please pray for a miracle, peace, and grace for the family.

I will blog again tomorrow about the final arrangement. THANK YOU all for reading this, and being apart of Maggie's Journey. :)



                                             intransitive verb. 1. : to cherish a desire with anticipation


2 comments:

  1. "but what if Maggie is someone elses miracle?" That is one of the most self-less and caring things you could ever say. I know this is not a journey you would choose to be on, but Maggie has already made a difference in people's lives. I know she has in mine.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete