My photo
Welcome! My name is Elizabeth and I'm a home schooling' mama to one little Monkey. We are currently using My Father's World first grade and these are our adventures!

Friday, January 27, 2012

Maggie head with eyes open ,nose, and daddy's cheek 
I had another ultra sound appointment this morning. It went great Maggie is measuring 24 weeks and that is what we are. Her Heart beat was 158 , and she decided to really put on a show for us. We are pretty sure that we seen girl parts! Still, hard to tell because of the fluid level being none. She did give us a great profile shot with eyes open. She has her daddy's cheeks , she is going to have big beautiful eyes. It might be awhile before I post again so don't get nervous that anything bad is happening , I just want to spend some quiet down time this weekend. I have another Pregnancy center appointment on Tues, we go to the funeral home on Wed, and a counseling appointment on Mon. I just want to thank the Pregnancy Resource center in Kankakee. You give me memories, moments with my Maggie, and friendship. I would be lost with out you guys right now. I would also like to say thank you to our Church for all the support that they have given. THANK YOU

No comments:

Post a Comment