My photo
Welcome! My name is Elizabeth and I'm a home schooling' mama to one little Monkey. We are currently using My Father's World first grade and these are our adventures!

Monday, January 16, 2012

December 28, 2011:
Well, went to the OB today, baby still has a healthy heart beat. I did gain 6 lbs (IN A WEEK) and we can't blame it on fluid :( SOME ONE PLEASE TAKE THE FOOD AWAY I AM EATING MY FEELINGS ;/
  Dr Y gave me a pass and said it was from Christmas just to be careful because of my blood pressure. (Someone seriously needs to hide the cookie from me.) 
If there was ever a time in my life that I wished I had $ it is now. I would spend it all to try and find a cure for my baby. If that did not work then we would have money for some one else to have a baby for us or adoption. :(
I feel that if I hope or a miracle then I am just setting my self up for a major mental break down when this all happens. If I think the worst then nothing else can happen. My goal right now is just to be able to live threw this.
I did get my house cleaned today! 
To end this on a lighter note....Herd a silly joke... How does Moses make his tea? HEBREWS it bahaha.

No comments:

Post a Comment