My photo
Welcome! My name is Elizabeth and I'm a home schooling' mama to one little Monkey. We are currently using My Father's World first grade and these are our adventures!

Monday, January 16, 2012

December 25, 2011: Merry Christmas and Happy Birthday our Savior Jesus has arrived! Boy, it was a long night with Alvin. I forgot what it was like to wake up every two hours to meet someone needs. I ended up just letting him sleep on my chest all night. We had Don's mom and dad over for breakfast.... Guess, who forgot to go shopping for Christmas morning. ME! I felt terrible... good thing I have an awesome mother in law and she saved the day with coffee cake and bacon. Whew! Hayden had so much fun opening up all of his gifts. He is truly spoiled rotten! Don has to work today :( Hayden and me will be going out to my YiaYia's house for Christmas dinner. I hope everyone day is great!

No comments:

Post a Comment