My photo
Welcome! My name is Elizabeth and I'm a home schooling' mama to one little Monkey. We are currently using My Father's World first grade and these are our adventures!

Monday, December 10, 2012

Merry Christmas!!

Hey guys it has been awhile. I just wanted to pop on, and let everyone know I am doing great! School, is going good, and my home life is busy, busy, busy. I still have an occasional bad day, where all I want to do is cry, but for the most part I am happy. I never thought that I would get my smile back, be able to joke around, or tell Maggie's story with out sobbing. It is possible!! I still have a long road ahead of me, but I am here to tell you that there is light along the tunnel :)
                 Maggie's head stone had been placed, and we decorated around it for Christmas!! We also found a huge white butterfly ornament to put on the tree, and hung a stocking for her. She is here in everything that we do. I will try to get some pictures posted of all of her things. Happy Holidays, and Merry Christmas everyone!  May you find the peace you need this Holiday season!

No comments:

Post a Comment