My photo
Welcome! My name is Elizabeth and I'm a home schooling' mama to one little Monkey. We are currently using My Father's World first grade and these are our adventures!

Sunday, August 19, 2012

4 Months Flying

Its so hard to believe that I have a four month old. It has been a really emotionally rough week for me. I feel so torn with my life moving forward. Its hard not to have a pity party for myself. I have tried to stop asking why, and have been trying to say thank you for what I do have... easier said than done. I cried myself to sleep last night.. I would give just about anything to have her here with me. Time has made it a little easier to numb the pain, but sometimes it just sneaks up on you. I rub her foot prints in the heart shape plaster molds, touch her baby fine dark hair, and look at her picture to remind myself that she was here.. it was not some horrible nightmare ... it was a real journey sprinkled with Hope, Faith, and Grace.     So, Happy 4 months flying my sweet Maggie! xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment