My photo
Welcome! My name is Elizabeth and I'm a home schooling' mama to one little Monkey. We are currently using My Father's World first grade and these are our adventures!

Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Been awhile!

Good morning everyone!!! It has been a long time since I have posted.. We got a different Internet carrier, and I have just been living life. Maggie will be three months flying tomorrow. It seems like an eternity since I last held her in my arms. I keep trying to move forward in life ,but major personal issues keep bringing me down. Also, it feels very lonely after the cloud of excitement dust has cleared away. People stop calling, or stop coming around. Maybe its my fault. I have tried to put my best face on because I don't want to live in a state of horrible depression. That does not mean I am all better, and do not need friends because I do.
           I LOVE getting emails from people that are going through the same situation as me, and Maggie.. SO, you out there,  need an ear ,or have questions for me please email me: Haydensmom1008@yahoo.com . Know that you are not alone :)

No comments:

Post a Comment