My photo
Welcome! My name is Elizabeth and I'm a home schooling' mama to one little Monkey. We are currently using My Father's World first grade and these are our adventures!

Saturday, April 14, 2012

Depression....

My head is spinning, I am tired of all the drama, I feel the depression slowly creeping in. I just want to curl up in a ball today , and cry. The worst part is no matter what decisions I have made through this whole journey someone has had to criticize what it is.. Please if anyone thinks that they can do better I will more than willingly had over this hell that I am living in..then you all can do it your way or see how it feels to be questioned, dramatized, and Deming... for the choices that are being made. I AM DOING THE best I can, sorry if my best is not good enough..............

3 comments:

  1. You has a great article. I'm very interesting to stopping here and leaves you a comment. Good work.

    Lets keep writing and share to us and other.

    Nb: Dont forget to leave your comment back for us.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Liz, I just want to encourage you to stand on your decisions and don't worry about what other people say. (I know that is easier said than done.) It is your pregnancy, your child, your situation and will be your birth experience, no one elses. You just keep on doing what feels right for you and your family. I will keep praying for wisdom and God's grace for you. Barb

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't know you personally but I saw your blog on "R Kids" website. I am terribly sorry and my heart breaks for you. I watched my brother and his girlfriend go through a similar hell when my nephew was diagnosed with Trisomy 18. You are making the decisions that are right for you and your family. You are more than "good enough." You are an amazing mother, wife, friend, and an inspiration to so many people. Maggie's story is just beginning, not coming to an end, because she has such a strong amazing mother that is going to do all she can to find a cure. I will be praying for you and your family this week.

    ReplyDelete