My photo
Welcome! My name is Elizabeth and I'm a home schooling' mama to one little Monkey. We are currently using My Father's World first grade and these are our adventures!

Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Photo Shoot

We had the great pleasure to work with  Lauren Mingus with Rockwell Photography . She is the most kind patient, respectful, compassionate photographer that we have ever worked with. The whole time  we where shooting with her she made me feel like a size 2 run way model ( great feeling at 33 wks HUGE ). Take some time and look at her web site, and if you are needing pictures done for ANYTHING book her ASAP. You will not regret a minute of it ( coming from the person who by the way HATES to have pictures taken )
www.rockwellphoto.com or you can look her up on  Face Book under Rockwell Photography. Thank you from the bottom of my heart.. These memories mean the world to me :)



No comments:

Post a Comment