My photo
Welcome! My name is Elizabeth and I'm a home schooling' mama to one little Monkey. We are currently using My Father's World first grade and these are our adventures!

Saturday, March 24, 2012

God has another Angel .. Baby R

A dear friend that I met threw Maggie's Journey had her baby the other night. Her baby went to heaven about 30 min after arrival. She is asking that no one be sorry for them..., and even though I am sure she is hurting SHE is at peace. I just want everyone to say a pray for her, the baby, and her family... That they continue to have have the peace , and grace that GOD is giving them. I can only pray that GOD with be as merciful with me to give me what I need when Maggie's time is done here. Even though we never met baby R I hope you are waiting for Maggie to guide her when I can't. Rest in Peace you dear baby who was to perfect for this world.

No comments:

Post a Comment