My photo
Welcome! My name is Elizabeth and I'm a home schooling' mama to one little Monkey. We are currently using My Father's World first grade and these are our adventures!

Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Just got home from the hospital

Hey guys, I just wanted to update you all on what went on today. I have been having headaches all day long, and some blurred vision. I called the Dr's , and got the result in of the test.. Turns out I am preeclamptic. So, with that being said I called the Dr back , and let them know that the headaches started again, and the blurred vision. They sent me to the hospital to be monitored, and I just got home. My BP was all over the place.. they did 3 lab draws... My cholesterol is a little high. I am to go back if the headaches, and blurred vision get worse. I will know more about the delivery game plan next Wednesday.. I have a feeling if my bp is still up or I have more problems Maggie will be here a lot soon than we expected. Please pray that God will keep me safe, and here on this earth to finish raising my beautiful baby boy.

No comments:

Post a Comment