My photo
Welcome! My name is Elizabeth and I'm a home schooling' mama to one little Monkey. We are currently using My Father's World first grade and these are our adventures!

Saturday, January 21, 2012

January 21, 2012:
I just want to apologize to everyone for the negative rant yesterday. There is really nothing to justify me going on like that. Seeing that baby took my day from bad to horrible. I am blessed in so many ways that I should be praising God for all the good things instead of the couple of bad things.

Maggie is still here with us today. She keeps having hiccups and moving all a round. I took the time to make up a button image. If you all could change your profile picture or post to your wall we would greatly appreciate it. I want people to be aware of Maggie's life while she is here on earth and the disease she is fighting. Keep those prayers coming we need all the help we can get right now. Again, thank you for reading and being apart of Maggie's journey.

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Truth is you're human. We all have done things we wish later we could do over. You are going through something none of us can relate to. I for one am glad you posted it. The purpose of this blog is so we can keep up with what you are feeling and going through. I will gladly post this to my wall and to my profile picture, and I won't stop praying for a miracle! It's the least I can do for my niece!

    (Aunt)Denise

    ReplyDelete