My photo
Welcome! My name is Elizabeth and I'm a home schooling' mama to one little Monkey. We are currently using My Father's World first grade and these are our adventures!

Tuesday, January 17, 2012

January 17, 2012:
3:30 PM: I just got off the phone with the cemetery. We have an appointment next Wednesday at 10 AM to pick out a spot to lay Maggie to rest. How creepy is it that the hole time I was on the phone she is in my belly hiccuping.. It is so hard to plan this with her still alive. I did not cry, I am so proud of my self.  Wednesday might be a different story. * I just want to apologize for the horrible grammar and punctuation. When I write this I really do not stop, and re read or rephrase. I think if I would then you would not get the full effects of my feelings, and I might be tempted to edit out stuff. So, since I will not be getting published anytime soon thank you for dealing with the atrociousness*  

No comments:

Post a Comment