My photo
Welcome! My name is Elizabeth and I'm a home schooling' mama to one little Monkey. We are currently using My Father's World first grade and these are our adventures!

Thursday, March 7, 2013

Dr. Mehta

                                                        Dr. Mehta with Maggie 4-19-12 
The world lost an amazing man. Dr. Mehta will always hold a special place in my heart. He delivered both of my children. He saved my life, and my son's during my first c section. He became my friend when I was pregnant with Maggie. He told me like it was and pushed me to get back on my feet. When I was laying in a hospital bed crying my eyes out, and refusing to move he came in , and cranked the c-section binder, and told me to get up. I continued to blubber, and told him that I could not. He raised the bed , and said, " Kid, you got a lot of life left in you, get up and FIGHT for what you have left! " Many visits during my pregnancy with Maggie we had talks about life, and he shared a lot of what he was going through.  You will be missed DR!!

No comments:

Post a Comment