My photo
Welcome! My name is Elizabeth and I'm a home schooling' mama to one little Monkey. We are currently using My Father's World first grade and these are our adventures!

Friday, May 18, 2012

Kidney Update

Sure glad that I have a very special guardian angel up in heaven. I went in for a kidney ultra sound at 10 am. Dr called , and said that my kidney ultra sound has improved... swelling in my right kidney has went from moderate to mild. I still have a renal appointment on Monday. Thank you God , and my sweet angel Maggie.

Times like these remind me of the Alabama song - Angels among us ... There are angels among us , sent down to us from somewhere up above  , they come to you , and me in our darkest hours, to show us how to live, to teach us how to give, and guide with the light of love.

Mommy loves you my sweet angel Maggie xox

No comments:

Post a Comment