My photo
Welcome! My name is Elizabeth and I'm a home schooling' mama to one little Monkey. We are currently using My Father's World first grade and these are our adventures!

Monday, April 2, 2012

April is here !!

Good mornin' everyone.. and hello April! I can't believe April is here already.. it seem lets like it was just August, and we just found out that we were going to be expecting again. Well, now that April is here I thought I would make some goals to survive the dreaded month..
1. ENJOY what time I have let with Maggie by being POSITIVE
2. Keep eating clean
3. Survive the birth, and grief process ( without becoming the next doll lady )
I can do it, not by myself, but with God I can! ... I know I posted this pictures awhile ago,but I just love it so I am posting it again :P

1 comment:

  1. Hi Liz, I want to commend you for choosing to have a positive attitude. That, I think, is huge! I just want to encourage you, as you stated before, to treasure the time you have now, carrying Maggie, feeling her move and push on your tummy. I would encourage you to go special places and do special things now with her so you will have precious memories. And, GOD IS A GOD OF MIRACLES! He will be with you through out this whole experience even if it doesn't feel like it. Praying for you often, you are on my mind so much. Feel free to call me if you want to talk. Barb Stevig

    ReplyDelete