My photo
Welcome! My name is Elizabeth and I'm a home schooling' mama to one little Monkey. We are currently using My Father's World first grade and these are our adventures!

Monday, January 16, 2012

January 9, 2012:
So thankful for my new friends at the pregnancy resource center! They let me me come in for support and do ultra sounds so I can see my precious baby. The baby decided to play peek a boo with us today ( she kept putting her hands over her eyes then taking them away and smiling ). So thankful that I get to have moments like that. Thank you Sheri and Teri for giving me little moments that mean the world to me :) Baby is still doing the same, little or no amino fluid and heart beat is still great! Here is another song that I found to help put my emotions into words about the baby.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ARIe3PUgu84

No comments:

Post a Comment