My photo
Welcome! My name is Elizabeth and I'm a home schooling' mama to one little Monkey. We are currently using My Father's World first grade and these are our adventures!

Monday, January 16, 2012

January 10, 2012:
OB appointment in the morning! Hopefully, we will have some positive news and she will agree to do an ultra sound to see what the tech at the pregnancy center has seen. Then maybe we can have a different coarse of action if she sees a bladder too. Wish us luck and keep praying please!!
This made me stop and think. Then is gave me a little hope :) Life is so precious and it is a miracle with everything that could of gone wrong that any of us are here. 
Finishing up blogging and Hayden as been awake laying in his bed for over an hour. I hear the worlds wimpiest cough, then mom I firsty I neeeeed a drink. He comes out and gets a loooong drink. Smiles the worlds biggest shit eaten grin , and says I not firsty anymore.... I love you mama. How do you get mad a that!

No comments:

Post a Comment